Ten Reasons Becoming a Dad Makes You a Better Person
1. You eat better. You want to be healthy enough to play with them when they are older.
2. You try to stay fit. See above.
3. You drive safer. Driving is now an exercise in safety and smoothness. Not to see how many ‘G’ you can pull in the bends
4. You work harder. There are nappies and baby things to buy.
5. You re-focus on your career/business. Because after the nappies comes school, and college, and Nintendo Wii.
6. You respect the environment. Believe in global warming, don’t believe in global warming, it’s undeniable that the environment we leave will be our children’s.
7. You recycle more. Our children will live in a World of expensive commodities. Let’s not make it worse.
8. You don’t burn the candle a both ends. No more late nights out before early starts. You’ll need the sleep.
9. You learn to love better.
10. You are so, so, so much happier.